Sunday, August 11, 2013

In California!

Bella and I got to dip our toes in the Pacific. It was awesome and I wished I could swim in it. 


There's Alcatraz. A little morbid. Flamingo hid his tropical, cheerful self in the luggage in our trunk for this outing. 


This is basically how dipping our toes in the Pacific went. *dip* "AHHHHH IT'S COLDDD!!!" *dip* "hoohooehhhheeee coldddd" *dip* 

Dad found a submarine. 


We're not supposed to tell mom but we got Boudin's sourdough bread-- a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich and a tomato basil pizza. Delicious, of course. 

We took sneaky pictures at 1 Infinite Loop but they're on my camera at this time and I'm too tired to get them. Apple had greeting packages waiting for Cocoa Campers at the hotel when I checked in. 
There's also some snacks and an awesome apple water bottle full of candy, a folder, and some general info. 

Also the hotel is super swanky and there is binary on the curtains. I'm totally in MY Hollywood. WOOOOOOOO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment